Bellevue is located on the North Side of Pittsburgh.
The North Boroughs includes the communities of Bellevue and Avalon. We are right outside of the City of Pittsburgh, and are considered one of the last remaining “walking communities” with parks, businesses, churches and community centers only a few steps away.
Young families and professionals are attracted to Bellevue because of its close proximity to Downtown Pittsburgh, Cranberry, Highways 65 and 279 and the low cost of living
Our community is full of vibrant individuals and families who care about our neighborhood and being involved in activities like:
• Attending local and regional sporting events
• Listening to musicians perform at Bayne Memorial Park
• Eating out at many of our local restaurants
• Swimming, playing tennis or baseball and hiking at Bellevue Memorial Park
• Watching movies in the evening at Bayne Park
• Listening to a guest speaker at Bayne Memorial Library
• Joining a local running or biking club
• Participating in outdoor yoga
• Skateboarding at the Skate Plaza on the edge of Bayne Park
• Attending the annual play put on by Northgate High School
• Exploring Pittsburgh on your bike via the North Shore Trail